Located in one of the country's most coveted enclaves, just steps from the water's edge, and boasting unobstructed, sweeping views of the San Francisco Bay, 525 Bridgeway is the ultimate retreat. Perfectly sited and built in 2010, this ultra-modern residence masterfully blends bold design, cutting edge technology with luxurious comforts and ever-changing majestic views pouring through the walls of glass. Built with the highest quality materials, this three bedroom and three and one half bath home was designed with impeccable detailing and offers a world class setting for entertaining and enjoying the Sausalito lifestyle.
- Steel, concrete and glass construction completed in 2010, designed by Michael Rex & Associates. Featured on Marin County's 2012 AIA tour.
- The main level is light filled with an open floorplan, soaring ceilings, walls of glass and Nana walls that open to the patio
- Gourmet kitchen including Viking Professional appliances, built-in Miele espresso machine, concrete counters, and Waypoint Living Spaces cabinetry
- Private master suite with knock-out sweeping views of San Francisco, the Sausalito Harbor and the San Francisco Bay, Nana wall opening to the large private deck, adjacent office and mini bar, gas fireplace with concrete surround, en suite bath and large walk-in closet
- Luxurious master bath with view deck, spa tub, jetted shower & beach balcony
- Indoor/outdoor integrated sound system, Creston smart home controls, master bedroom fingerprint entry
- Features: radiant heat, Cat5e throughout, fingerprint entry elevator, gated entry with intercom, keyless entry & monitored security system with sprinklers
- Two car deeded parking spaces, storage, laundry
- Magnificent location on the Bridgeway Promenade with convenient access to shops, restaurants, nightlife, hiking & biking trails and directly across from the San Francisco Bay.